What has been unthinkable so far, we are realizing now! In 2019, we commissioned the world’s most modern laser glass processing equipment, which is our new direction, opening up these far unknown perspectives in the field of hollow glass processing.
At present, our company is the only one in the world which offer hollow glass machining with laser cutting technology.
The new, worldwide unique laser processing center from Csonkagroup offers:
- Micro-drilling of hole shapes with a diameter of 0.3 mm
- Making blind holes
- Drilling circles, squares, triangles
- Cutting of free forms in the entire cross-section of the glass, in different layers of the glass wall.
First and foremost, we prefer borosilicate glass 3.3, but the processing of quartz and soda-lime glass is also possible.
Processing of glass tubes, hollow glass, but also flat glass are possible too.
Based on our current knowledge and experience:
- Minimum diameter: 0.3 mm
- Maximum contiguous processing area: 50×50 mm (currently)
- Maximum wall thickness: approx. 60-70 mm
- Precision: 50 µm
- Precise, no sharp edges
- Completely stress-free processing
- An extremely smooth surface can be achieved by flame polishing the cuted part.